Written On Water

Links

  • Ancient Faith Radio
  • International Orthodox Chrisian Charities
  • Orthodox Christian Mission Center
  • Orthodox Christianity Q&A
  • Mark Helprin
  • Online Chapel from the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese
  • Touchstone Magazine

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2007 (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ▼  2006 (31)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (14)
      • THANKS!
      • The Adoption Option
      • Oh, my man I love him so...
      • Hezbollah inflicted heavy casualties on Israeli t...
      • For "I'M BORED"
      • On the Shoulders of Really, Really Tiny People
      • What classic movie are you?
      • CP, see me
      • Clarifying on Immigration
      • Please pray for the Middle East
      • Tabs at the water park with Daddy
      • Hard to feel sorry for the little worm guy
      • Her Pinkness Reigns as Supreme Sun Goddess
      • Soaking up Eternal Sunshine
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)

Monday, July 24, 2006

For "I'M BORED"

Here's a little something as a response to the suggestion that my writing is boring. I won't name names, because I love that person, and I know he doesn't always realize just how insulting he sounds.

Perhaps this will be more to your liking. Enjoy!
Posted by Sonya at 11:57 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)